Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Gwen's Blessing Day

It's been a whirlwind weekend with family in town for graduation and Gwen's blessing. Both were special events and we feel lucky that we were able share it with them.
Gwen was given a beautiful blessing from her father and it was extra special that both of her grandfathers were there to participate in the blessing.

She was blessed in the same dress that Kate was blessed in over 2 years ago and I was blessed in 27 years ago. The pink satin quilt is just as old and was made by her great-great grandmother, Ansley.
It was a beautiful day and we are so happy to have Gwen in our family. She is already a peacemaker and calming force in our home. And yes, I just said that about a baby. Our baby. We're feeling pretty good about that!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Congratulations Pablito! What are the plans for the future? Have you guys decided where you will go next?

Gwen is so beautiful!

Trisha said...

I love baby blessings. Gwen looks adorable....hope they don't have to fight over that dress for their own kids in the future:)!