Saturday, June 6, 2009

I had to get that minivan post out of the top spot on our blog! We are still debating cars... although I don't think we're ready to take the minivan plunge just yet. But sweet Gwen girl--does it really get better than this smile? A few things about her: She's started giggling. I love it. And talking--a lot. She coos all day. And her eyes... can two brown eyed parents make a blue eyed baby? We'll see!

4 comments:

seetheminers said...

what a cute picture...and the car decision? Well, you will probably end up driving a minivan in the future, but maybe you don't have to start yet...you only have two kids...I'd say wait til you can't fit in a Camry with 3 kids and then consider it :)

Brett and Lisa said...

we did it with green and brown eyes... so maybe!

JoMama said...

Yep, my parents did it three times...

Grant said...

Awwww...she is soooo cute!