Nothing too new. Kate dressing up. She changes her clothes at least 3 times a day. Loves to wear her pajamas and this pink princess dress. Don't worry, I don't let her leave the house in the princess dress.Thursday, October 22, 2009
a few photos from around our house...
Nothing too new. Kate dressing up. She changes her clothes at least 3 times a day. Loves to wear her pajamas and this pink princess dress. Don't worry, I don't let her leave the house in the princess dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
you left me hanging on the sewing project? what was it?
Litchfield! ah, it hurts! I know, as much as I have loved our fall here, there is no fall like a New England fall. You will be happy come February, though.
I can't believe Gwen--what a little lady! And Kate, oh, Kate. I am quite sure that Peter would love to play dress-ups with you.
Loved the pics!
Come up and visit us and you will start loving your weathe down there!!!
Hi Jill!
It is great to look at all of your pictures. You and Paul look wonderful and the girls are just precious as usual. How is everything going with the new town, new job, new everything? We are great but we really miss all of you and we miss New Haven a lot!
Hope to catch up soon-Megan
Hi Jill! I'm glad you found our blog. It is such a fun way to reconnect and stay in touch. Your daughters are gorgeous! I have to agree with you on the fall weather...after living in CA most of my life, fall is so wonderfully crisp and beautiful on the east coast!
Happy Halloween to you and your family! :)
Post a Comment