It's a long story about why we ended up here, but I'll spare you the details and let you know that we took the family to the opening and had a great time. The response from Albuquerque exceeded our expectations, we had a ton of press and TV news coverage, about 30 campers waited overnight in the snow for our restaurant to open at 5:30 AM (we gave the first 12 free doughnuts for a year). The opening was a huge success and helping the world get a little fatter never felt (or tasted) so good...
Here are some pics from the trip...

3 comments:
woah, fun! Love Kate's hat!
Any apple cider donuts at Krispy Kreme?
I think I could eat a fresh one right now off the belt. UMMMMM delish!!
Cute picture with Kate and the Donut hat. I also love the one with Gwen and Santa. Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment