Sunshine. Palm Trees. Giraffes, Zebras and Butterflies.Warm weather. Swimming. Exploring. Beautiful flowers everywhere (I was a bit obsessed). Walks. Ice Cream. Sunglasses. Cheeseburgers (a treat for us). Desert hills. Opera in the park. Not being afraid of the carousel. Reading. Fun.
4 comments:
Beautiful! Can't wait to see you!
These pictures say it all! Looks like you had a fun filled vacation. We are going there in a month. Will you let me know some more details about the animals and carosel. And any other fun tidbits you know about things to do there that Allison might enjoy. Email me or message me on FB. Thanks.
Is that Kate on a carousel? Has she conqured that fear? Looks like fun. You take such great pictures.
You really are a fantastic photography, Jill. I'm glad to catch up on how you guys are doing. I loved your post about Mimmy and Sophie. I'll have to check out the book. I'm hoping to keep the perspective you talk about which we learned more about while at graduate school. :) Hi from AZ.
Post a Comment