
Portland, Maine
Copying a favorite blog I like to read, I came up with a list of things I hope for this summer. Eating, doing, seeing.
Go swimming in the ocean. We go to the ocean frequently—though I usually don’t go in past my toes.
Boogie board. I really loved this when I was a kid.
Kayak through the bay.
Make fresh salsa, I’m thinking something with fruit.
Homegrown tomatoes and cucumbers. We’ve finally got a tomato ripening on the vine and have had a few cukes already.
Keep exercising. I’ve been back into it for the past month. I feel much better.
Play with my girls more and not worry that my house is a mess. Paint outside, blow bubbles, eat popsicles.
Take a sunset hike in Crystal Cove with Paul.
Drive with the windows down.
Go camping and roast marshmallows.
Have a bonfire at the beach. We would do this all the time growing up.
Start a new sewing project. I want to get back into it… I think.
Homemade yogurt and granola bars.
Go to the concerts in the park.
Saturday morning bike rides.
What's on your list for this Summer?
3 comments:
Ah, sounds so fun!
I have a great fruit salsa recipe if you want it!
Everytime you post it makes me wish we lived near each other! I love your summer list--sounds like it's going to be a good one.
Post a Comment