Aren't they a stunning couple!? Lorraine was a gorgeous bride and Rand a handsome groom.
They were married in a Catholic church. The ceremony was very nice and it was fun to watch them walk down the aisle. Lorraine was born and raised in Australia, but her parents are from Argentina. They are the sweetest people--full of life and fun to be around.
I always joke that I think my brothers are sometimes more emotional than I am--especially Randy. He was all teary eyed when his bride walked down the aisle and was so happy to be getting married. The bridesmaids dresses were so pretty!
Their reception was held at a winery overlooking the vineyards. It was a gorgeous night. Everything about it was so nice, the flowers, cake, weather, food and dancing. Lorraine did a great job planning.
We had a lot of fun and it was so nice to be there to celebrate with them. We love Lorraine and are happy to have her in our family.
3 comments:
Yay Jill!! Thank you for posting pics of the wedding!! I've been dying to hear about it! She really was a beautiful bride!! It looks like it was amazing!! How fun for you.
What a beautiful wedding Jill! I am loving that cake! And the picture of Paul and your dad looks like it came straight from a magazine, or a Brooks Brothers catalogue or something. Very classy.
What a beautiful wedding and a fabulous trip!
Post a Comment