Clara Marie Tanner was born Monday, July 22, 2013 at 9:32 am. She weighed 8 lbs 8 oz and was 20.5 inches long. We are home and happy and she's perfect. Her birth went smoothly and we are so happy to have her here with our family. So far she's been a dream baby. Perfectly content to sleep, eat and poop. We're all in love and our hearts are full of gratitude that this sweet baby girl is ours to keep.
Friday, July 26, 2013
meet Clara
Clara Marie Tanner was born Monday, July 22, 2013 at 9:32 am. She weighed 8 lbs 8 oz and was 20.5 inches long. We are home and happy and she's perfect. Her birth went smoothly and we are so happy to have her here with our family. So far she's been a dream baby. Perfectly content to sleep, eat and poop. We're all in love and our hearts are full of gratitude that this sweet baby girl is ours to keep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is adorable! I'm so glad she is here and everything went well. I love her name! It looks like her sisters are already in love with her.
Jill, she is absolutely beautiful. I can't get enough of your pictures! I'm loving the instagram updates. AND i'm loving Gwen's face in the photo of her and Kate wearing their necklaces looking at Clara.
Oh, and the name you chose is perfect. I love it!
Congrats!
Post a Comment