Wednesday, July 2, 2014

May


Cute Clara faces. She entertains us daily.



Kate's school spring pics.


Blueberry pie from the Romney family cookbook. The best!


It's always nice to be spoiled on Mother's Day. I went to breakfast with Gwen at her school the week before. My mom had a pool party Saturday before Mother's Day and on Sunday I got to take a nap, spend some time in the kitchen baking french macaroons and Paul and the girls made me breakfast and dinner! It was a special day. I love my job.



We've spent some nice Spring evenings in the front yard making fairy and butterfly gardens.


Kate and Gwen are on swim team! Gwen doesn't love having her picture taken, and I'm not sure either of the girls love swim team. They do love the snack shack and I love that they are strong swimmers!


Memorial Day weekend we put Clara in the trailer for the first time and went for a bike ride at the beach. Kate and Gwen competed in their first triathlon! They were awesome! 


No comments: