I have the best job. These girls have all my heart. I watch them play together and feel my heart bursting. They bring so much joy and are such a gift. They make me appreciate my own mother so much more! Mothering is fun, rewarding, exhausting and challenging. I'm getting wrinkles already worrying about them. Am I teaching them everything I'm supposed to be? Am I a good enough example? What am I forgetting? They amaze me constantly with their bravery and kindness, their search for knowledge and wonder. I sound like a Hallmark card, but it's all true. Mothering is the best job I've ever had.
Monday, May 11, 2015
Mother's Day 2015
I have the best job. These girls have all my heart. I watch them play together and feel my heart bursting. They bring so much joy and are such a gift. They make me appreciate my own mother so much more! Mothering is fun, rewarding, exhausting and challenging. I'm getting wrinkles already worrying about them. Am I teaching them everything I'm supposed to be? Am I a good enough example? What am I forgetting? They amaze me constantly with their bravery and kindness, their search for knowledge and wonder. I sound like a Hallmark card, but it's all true. Mothering is the best job I've ever had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment