Wednesday, September 2, 2015

August

When we weren't on vacation in August we were...


Boogie Boarding at the beach. Gwen and Kate love this. Clara not so much.


Dressing up at Bahama Bucks Shave Ice with the Quist's.


Getting lessons from Gwen on how to make butter to go with our homemade muffins. She learned on a field trip and we had fun learning from her.


Having pool parties at Mimi's house with cousins.


Putting on a lemonade stand and cookie sale for the hungry children in Orange County. The girls earned enough money to buy 141 meals for kids. Gwen had the idea at the beginning of the summer to have a lemonade stand and give the money to the poor people. They did awesome! I was so proud of them and grateful to our nice neighbors and friends.


Clara is busy being 2. Climbing on tables, making messes wherever she goes, playing dress up and mommy to her baby doll. Here she is at the door telling me "I got my baby, I got my glasses, I got my purse, I ready to go!"


Spending a fun evening at California Adventure.


Exploring tide pools at one of my favorite beaches, Little Corona, with friends.


Celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary at a fancy dinner. 


And playing in our backyard string bean tee-pee. This has been a favorite addition to the garden. I love it when I see the girls reading a book in there or just looking around. It's been a great summer!







No comments: