I love it!! She is so darn cute! Get ready to sing "if your happy and you know it" a lot.
Hi Jill,It's me, Cinnamon from the LBC. I just found your blog through the other Jill Spongberg. Kate is adorable! I really enjoyed looking at and reading some of your blog. I love your style! Hopefully, you can stay cozy and warm this winter...
what a doll!
Hi Jill! I just found your blog through Kim & Ethan's blog. Kate is soooo adorable. -Holly
Jill don't kid yourself. We all know her first words were dada.
So cute!!It is always fun when they do something new!!
This is so cute. I love her cute baby noises. We can't wait to see you guys again! Rachel and Matt
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love it!! She is so darn cute! Get ready to sing "if your happy and you know it" a lot.
Hi Jill,
It's me, Cinnamon from the LBC. I just found your blog through the other Jill Spongberg. Kate is adorable! I really enjoyed looking at and reading some of your blog. I love your style! Hopefully, you can stay cozy and warm this winter...
what a doll!
Hi Jill! I just found your blog through Kim & Ethan's blog. Kate is soooo adorable. -Holly
Jill don't kid yourself. We all know her first words were dada.
So cute!!It is always fun when they do something new!!
This is so cute. I love her cute baby noises. We can't wait to see you guys again!
Rachel and Matt
Post a Comment