We had a fantastic time in Denver. It was great spending time with family and showing kate all the great things there are to do. One morning we took her to the zoo. She loved petting the animals and feeding the birds with her daddy. Although the birds squeaked so loud I think she quickly changed her mind about holding the birdy, maybe next time.

We were able to attend Grant and Kelsey's open house at the Tanner residence and as always, it was a great party. Paul and I are secretly wishing we could register again. {Wouldn't that be great!?}
After a long day of traveling we're happy to be back home safe. And happy to find our house was pretty much the way we left it--with the addition of a summer's worth of mail, a few melted candles and some extra cobwebs. It's good to be home!
3 comments:
I'm glad you made it back to New Haven safely. That is quite the mail pile to go through! I have felt similar to you that it would be great to register again. Especially after 6 years of being married I feel that quite a bit of my stuff is needing to be replaced. My parents bought us new towels as a housewarming gift and I can't even tell you how great that is!
Yay! We are happy to have the Tanners back!
welcome back! that is a great shot of the mail. (the last time i saw a door slot that actually got something delivered to it was at my grandma's as a little kid!!)
Post a Comment