Sunday, August 10, 2008

wedding season finale

The last of this year's weddings has taken place. We traveled to Boise, Idaho where Paul's brother, Grant, was married to his bride Kelsey. The ceremony and reception were lovely. It was a whirlwind of a weekend with dinners, luncheons, dancing, catching up, too much candy eating (on Kate's part, mostly) and really early flights. It was great to have all of Paul's family together--it is growing! After a busy weekend, we're happy to be settled in Denver for a little while before we head home and get settled in for another school year. Summer is quickly fading and we're trying to enjoy it while it lasts. This photograph was my favorite of the weekend. For more click here.

3 comments:

Becca said...

KATE, you are the best! She looks so great!

Glad to see pics from your fun summer! We can't wait to see you!

Ruth said...

That is a great picture!

Sarah Hull said...

JILL!!! I just saw your comment on Trisha's blog and wondered if it was you!!! Congrats! I am so excited for you! It was so fun to have you in the ward this summer. I just wished we had the chance to hang out more. You are so sweet.
I really hope you guys move back to the area next year. It would be fun to hang out more.