Thursday, January 15, 2009
Carmel & San Francisco
We had a great time in Carmel and San Francisco. Carmel is beautiful. We drove down Highway 1 to Big Sur--breathtaking and especially enjoyable not listening to kids tunes (thanks for our great babysitters). San Francisco was charming and very hilly. Maybe my expectations were too high but it will never live up to the city that New York is, in my opinion, anyway.
We just left sunny Southern California (where it was 80) and arrived in Connecticut (where it is 15) and I think the nesting urge is beginning to kick in. It's taken me a few hours too long to unpack my suitcase because every drawer I open I decide needs to be cleaned out. Right now. So now we are all tired and the great post about our trip I had dreamed up just isn't happening. So here it is in photographs. It really was splendid.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your belly is just too small and cute! I don't dare post any pictures of mine. As far as strollers go I still haven't decided on one, but have been asking around. I'm not in too big of a rush to get one, because I don't think I will be daring enough to take a newborn out with an 18 month old for awhile! Happy nesting!!
What a lovely trip. You look so cute, Jill.
looks like a fun getaway. You sure look cute.
Post a Comment