Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas #3

We spent Christmas #3 visiting my family in California. We were blessed with gorgeous weather and great company. I was a little burned out on picture taking, but snapped the shot above on an evening gondola ride to see Christmas lights. Our trip was relaxing and it was great to see family that we don't get to see enough. The last weekend we were there my cousin's wife, Dara, and my mom threw Paul and I a baby shower. They are both talented party planners and Paul (and all of the men there) said it was the best baby shower they'd ever been to! :) There were some funny games (see picture of Paul trying to drink water out of a baby bottle), good food and lots of laughs. Kate loved being surrounded by her cousins and we loved spending time with family.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Jill I can't believe you guys are having another little girl. Kate is adorable, hope things are going good for you guys!