Tuesday, February 17, 2009

a desperate plea

"I know it's 20 degrees outside and I have a runny nose, but can we pleeease go to the beach?!? I'm all ready. I'll go get my sandals!"

5 comments:

Kim said...

how cute! My kids basically did the same thing. I gave them little mini squirt guns to shoot through the screen door and Kels decided she wanted to get her swimsuit on. I told her to get B's and to go get in the tub and squirt each other! so Fun. How much longer till summer?

Spencer Family said...

So cute!!! Isn't it time to go visit Grandma and Grandpa S?

Maria said...

I can't wait till bay #2 is here!! Do you think Kate understands? I am sure she is going to be the most loving little sister. How fun.

leslie said...

wish I looked that cute in a swimsuit!
love
MOM

Unknown said...

how cute!!!