Announcing the birth of our second daughter, Gwen Isabell Tanner, who was born at 3:37am, weighs 8lbs 1oz, and is 20 inches long. Jill did a great job handling her natural birth and both mom and baby are doing well. Kate was especially excited to finally meet her baby sister.


23 comments:
Amazing pictures !! Can't wait to see you all. Makes Kate look SO big ! Love those chubby cheeks on Gwen. Love to you all.....how come you look so pretty after just giving birth Jill? (: Love mom
Great job Jill! Can't believe you did it all natural! Good for you. Can't wait to hear how it was. Gwen is so cute. Love the cheeks!! Get lots of rest while you can!! :)
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you! I love the name! Can't wait to meet her!
-The Shorters
She is adorable. Congratulations. I agree with your mom you look gorgeous all the time!
Congratulations, guys! She's darling!
Congratulations, Tanners! Gwen is really sweet, and I adore her name. Jill, I'm so amazed by you. You are such a strong woman! Sending hugs your way.
Gorgeous girl! We feel special to know her already! Gwen Isabell, I love it! Isabell is on my short list. Way to go, Jill. I really admire you!
take care! I'm sure we'll see you soon!
Congratulations!!! She is adorable and such a cute name. I am so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see more pictures. Oh and HOW in the world do you look picture perfect after giving birth?!
Congrats!
Congratulations, she's adorable!
Congratulations! I agree with everything that has been said already. I'm sure Kate will be a big helper once you bring her home.
Clint and I wanted to say Congrats, she is beautiful...and the cheeks are pretty cute too! We did a natural birth too and loved it, great job and enjoy your new little one!
AHHH! So cute!!! Jill, I am SO proud and amazed that you did the natural birth! You will have to post details! I know you loved the epidural last time... so now doing it both ways, what would you choose? Well, I am so happy for you!
Congrats! I can't wait to hear the detailed birth story!!!
Congratulations and way to go with the natural birth! I love the super chubby faced last picture.
Congrats Paul, Jill, and Kate!!! She is beautiful and I just love the name Gwen. Can't wait to see more photos
So cute.....and natural...you are quite a woman!
Congrats on the natural birth and the cutest little girl!
Congratulations! Love the chubby checks, and obviously, love her name! Now there are for sure 2 really cool girls named Gwen in the world! Enjoy your little newborn!
gwen is so classy, i love it! glad this little angel is finally here. i am in love with her cheeks!! congrats!
Adorable!! Congratulations. Beautiful name! I hope to see her in person before she gets too old. :) Keep us posted.
Congrats Jill!! You look FABULOUS by the way in this pic!! How the heck do you do it! I refuse to post any pics from the hospital - i looked horrible!!
She's a doll!! Congrats again on your cute growing family!
That little face is so sweet!
Post a Comment