She really was awake while taking her first bath... Sometimes those eyes are just too heavy to hold open. Or maybe the warm water reminded her of the old days when it was always the perfect temperature?
Hi- I know you don't know me, but I found your blog through a friend of a friend-- I recently opened a little hair clip shop & thought you might like to see it: http://garnitureclips.blogspot.com/ Enjoy!
So cute! Love that first bath. You look great. I am so glad things went so well, natural birth and everything. I am going to have to look into hypnobirthing.
4 comments:
How fun! I love giving Quinn baths, he definitely seems at home in the water. I bet Gwen just feels the same way too.
Hi- I know you don't know me, but I found your blog through a friend of a friend-- I recently opened a little hair clip shop & thought you might like to see it: http://garnitureclips.blogspot.com/
Enjoy!
So cute! Love that first bath. You look great. I am so glad things went so well, natural birth and everything. I am going to have to look into hypnobirthing.
She looks so sweet, serene and rosy pink! What a special time for the Tanners
love
MOM
Post a Comment