and home. and warm. and feeling somewhat rested thanks to lots of help from friends and parents that just arrived (thank you). she's perfect. i'm no longer pregnant (hooray) and the sun is shining through the icicles out the window. we're feeling good.
At this moment, Pete is in his crib, saying "Kate Kate Kate Kate!" It's nice to see you all together, but we sure loved having some extra Kate around. She always leaves Pete in the best mood. Cute Gwen pics! Another Tanner beauty!
Congrats Jill! She is beautiful! Your mom told me you birthed without any medicine! You are super woman! I am so happy for you to have two little girls!
Congrats Jill and Paul! How exciting...the pictures of Kate looking at Gwen are adorable. Jill, I think you should post your persectives of natural childbirth.
Congratulations Tanner Family!!We're so happy for you! What a sweet lil' fam, love those beautiful sister pics! You are amazing, Jill, I can't wait to hear your wonderful birth story! GREAT job, Mama! Gwen is absolutely precious & we're so excited to meet her! Mindy, Drew and Halle
13 comments:
At this moment, Pete is in his crib, saying "Kate Kate Kate Kate!" It's nice to see you all together, but we sure loved having some extra Kate around. She always leaves Pete in the best mood. Cute Gwen pics! Another Tanner beauty!
Congrats Jill! She is beautiful! Your mom told me you birthed without any medicine! You are super woman! I am so happy for you to have two little girls!
Oh Jilly, she's perfect!
I can see why. Such sweet sister pictures! Congrats Jill--we'll be back at the end of March and I can help a bit then.
Gwen is beautiful. Your girls look like they're gonna be a great team!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! Hope the two kid adjustment goes well for you. :)
Congrats Jill and Paul! How exciting...the pictures of Kate looking at Gwen are adorable. Jill, I think you should post your persectives of natural childbirth.
I love her too! :)
She's beautiful! Congrats. I love the name too!
Congratulations Tanner Family!!We're so happy for you! What a sweet lil' fam, love those beautiful sister pics! You are amazing, Jill, I can't wait to hear your wonderful birth story! GREAT job, Mama! Gwen is absolutely precious & we're so excited to meet her!
Mindy, Drew and Halle
Congratulations! Gwen is so precious & Kate is such a doll! I'm glad everything went well. -Holly
She's beautiful! Love that first pic of kate giving her kisses! She will be a great big sister.
YaY! Feels so good to be at home.
Post a Comment