And this profile that meets me every few hours (or minutes) as she fills her belly. I'm trying to remember these moments--they pass too quickly. This girl is growing. Already a solid 9 lbs 3 ounces and 21 inches, she definitely knows how to eat.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
ten tiny toes
What a miracle that all ten toes come out so tiny and perfect. I know, it's cliche, but I'm allowed to gush a little bit, right? I think newborn toes are my favorite part of their little bodies.

And this profile that meets me every few hours (or minutes) as she fills her belly. I'm trying to remember these moments--they pass too quickly. This girl is growing. Already a solid 9 lbs 3 ounces and 21 inches, she definitely knows how to eat.
And this profile that meets me every few hours (or minutes) as she fills her belly. I'm trying to remember these moments--they pass too quickly. This girl is growing. Already a solid 9 lbs 3 ounces and 21 inches, she definitely knows how to eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
she is so adorable jill congrats!!
Jill, she is really cute! Cant wait to meet her!
She is so beautiful Jill!
She has already changed SO much !! What a darling baby....Love to you all
i love baby toes also (mainly the little grasp reflex). kind of weird because i hate feet! she is a cutie. your dad says you had your first excursion out alone...how'd it go?
So precious!
Jill,
Your girls are gorgeous! What a beautiful family! Congrats.
Melissa
Post a Comment