How do I get two perfect daughters, talent with a sewing machine, and a pretty pink outfit for myself? Do you have to be named Jill or do you think something like Madison would do? We love you Tanners!
Jill! We love your blog- especially because we get to keep up the girls :) I love your pictures too-- we're thinking about getting a nice camera so we can have some good quality pictures-- say hi to Paul & the girls for us!!
Hey Jill, sorry it took so long for me to get back to you! I feel like life is busy with one...how do you do it with two? All of my headbands are actually elastic, some I got in LA and some from a ribbon store here in AZ. I just hot glue the elastic and all of her flowers are on clips so that I can interchange them and then just use them on their own once she actually has hair. You can make the flowers too, but I have just bought mine from a girl in our ward. If you want more information let me know and if you want me to get some elastic for you and mail it out I would be happy too. Happy Easter and by the way...your daughters are adorable!
Yes I remember you. So Katie is my cousin, small world. I miss Jill, I haven't heard from her in a while. Will you tell her hello for me?! You are such a talented seamstress! And your girls Easter dresses are darling, the color is my favorite!
UM, no I don't take pictures for work. I do take pictures of friends for free, and for friends of friends for a small fee. It is just a hobby for now... i have a preschooler at the moment, 2 girls in elementary school, and a husband who travels extensively. (every week!) So for now my work is my family. But someday, I do believe I will pursue it more full time. :)
Not sure how much you know already or how far you want to take it, but I can give you a few simple photo tips if you are intersted :)
congrats on the sweet new baby. Girls are such a joy! And nothing beats SISTERS!
8 comments:
You all look beautiful in your easter dresses! Looking forward to seeing you in a few days.
How do I get two perfect daughters, talent with a sewing machine, and a pretty pink outfit for myself? Do you have to be named Jill or do you think something like Madison would do? We love you Tanners!
Jill! We love your blog- especially because we get to keep up the girls :) I love your pictures too-- we're thinking about getting a nice camera so we can have some good quality pictures-- say hi to Paul & the girls for us!!
Kelsey & Grant
Happy Easter! I love your easter dresses so cute! Maybe with some practice I can make something that cute!
Oh so sweet and so cute! Nothing like two little Easter Belles in their matching dresses! We love you love MOM
Just stop it with that cute huge bow!! I love, love, love Gwen's little dress. You three girls look so pretty.
Hey Jill, sorry it took so long for me to get back to you! I feel like life is busy with one...how do you do it with two? All of my headbands are actually elastic, some I got in LA and some from a ribbon store here in AZ. I just hot glue the elastic and all of her flowers are on clips so that I can interchange them and then just use them on their own once she actually has hair. You can make the flowers too, but I have just bought mine from a girl in our ward. If you want more information let me know and if you want me to get some elastic for you and mail it out I would be happy too. Happy Easter and by the way...your daughters are adorable!
Hi Jill,
Yes I remember you. So Katie is my cousin, small world. I miss Jill, I haven't heard from her in a while. Will you tell her hello for me?! You are such a talented seamstress! And your girls Easter dresses are darling, the color is my favorite!
UM, no I don't take pictures for work. I do take pictures of friends for free, and for friends of friends for a small fee. It is just a hobby for now... i have a preschooler at the moment, 2 girls in elementary school, and a husband who travels extensively. (every week!) So for now my work is my family. But someday, I do believe I will pursue it more full time. :)
Not sure how much you know already or how far you want to take it, but I can give you a few simple photo tips if you are intersted :)
congrats on the sweet new baby. Girls are such a joy! And nothing beats SISTERS!
Post a Comment