Jill, the lattice crust turned out so beautifully! Way to go!Sun bathing on Thanksgiving! California weather is so amazing!
Hope you had a fun day! Sara and Kate have matching dresses...we'll have to take matchy pictures.
"I guess there is more than one way to cook a turkey babe."
We were missing you guys this Thanksgiving. Glad you could spend it with family though.
Way to go on the lattice top. I learned how to do that in my cooking class at BYU. Isn't it fun and fairly easy?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Jill, the lattice crust turned out so beautifully! Way to go!
Sun bathing on Thanksgiving! California weather is so amazing!
Hope you had a fun day! Sara and Kate have matching dresses...we'll have to take matchy pictures.
"I guess there is more than one way to cook a turkey babe."
We were missing you guys this Thanksgiving. Glad you could spend it with family though.
Way to go on the lattice top. I learned how to do that in my cooking class at BYU. Isn't it fun and fairly easy?
Post a Comment