Saturday, January 16, 2010

little miss trouble

Or as Paul affectionately dubbed her, "the unloader". Just because unloading is probably one of her very favorite things to do. Unload wipes, kleenex, whatever may be in an open drawer at any time, cupboards. If it is neat and put away, Gwen wants to "unload it".

Sweet baby Gwen also feels very left out when Kate plays outside. I don't really like Gwen to crawl around outside for obvious reasons, rocks and dirt in the mouth, very dirty pants, eating grass, etc. The other day I was getting ready in the bathroom and peeked out the kitchen window to find this. She was so excited she had made it outside. Big sister must have left the screen door open. So much for the white sleeper!





Unloading food is another favorite. This time instead of unloading it on the floor, it was on her head. Hilarious.


And finally, one of her favorites. Unload Kate's shoe drawer, then climb in.

11 comments:

Becca said...

I think my favorite is the baby wipes picture. I'm sure that Gwen is very proud of herself after all of her unloading feats!

LW said...

What a busy little bee! Your girls are so sweet and growing up so fast!

Matt and Rachel Bowden said...

At least she is cute when she is getting into trouble!

Brett and Lisa said...

sounds like she keeps life exciting! We definately need to plan another get together soon!

Kristy said...

Oh man, I feel for you. I remember that stage all too well. For my sanity I just gave up on having organized cupboards for a while and would just throw things back in.

The smile on her face playing outside with Kate is priceless.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

She is so dang cute! How could you ever get mad at that little, sweet face!! I don't know if I am ready for Parker to start crawling yet.... ha ha

sandee said...

Oh those pictures are SO SO cute !! She looks darling in that little red dress.....you have 2 beautiful girls with a beautiful mommy !

Maria said...

What a cutie.

Daniel and Emily Munns said...

She is so so cute. You must enter her in Regis and Kelly's beautiful baby search - all it requires is a photo. And this girl could WIN!! Miss you!!

Brett and Lisa said...

jill:

we went hiking just right up the street from where we live - not the most amazing hike in the world, but the kids like it. and we went orange picking in La Verne.

Kelly said...

It looks like she's having a blast in each and every picture! That's all that matters, right?