Last weekend Paul and I went to Greece.
I wish. Instead we went to the OC Greek Fair. It did taste like it, though! Gyros, pita fries, tzatziki, baklava, oh my. Greek street food at it's finest. We took a tour of a Greek Orthodox church--a first for me--and watched all the Grandmas dance in a line. Greek people sure are festive!
The first picture was actually taken in Mykonos in 2005. Favorite spot seen in the world so far.


4 comments:
That food looks so good! I love going to cultural festivals like that- so fun!
That looks so fun. I love festivals like that!!!
Good one! I totally fell for it at first and my mouth dropped because I was so jealous!!! But the greek festival actually looked pretty fun! It seems like there is so much to do there! You guys are always doing something fun it seems like! :) Cute post.
Hmmm. i am salivating. your garden looks awesome too.
Post a Comment