A few highlights of our trip. The girls loved spending time with their aunts, two of the best babysitters around. I was able to attend a couple sessions of BYU Women's Conference and hope to go back next year. Anyone want to join me?
We couldn't visit Provo without a stop at an old favorite--BYU Creamery. I LOVE their ice cream and probably ate too much of it in college. It was still as good as I remembered. And the snowy mountains in the background? Not sure what was up with the weather, but we woke up to snow twice!
We went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point and despite the cold temperatures, the gardens and flowers were gorgeous.
Matt and Rachel were our very generous hosts. Kate loved playing with them and they've probably got their kid and baby fix for a while now after hosting us! We sure know how to liven (and mess) up a place. Thanks, guys!
We finished off our weekend with a visit to Temple Square and seeing extended family. Utah, with all it's quirks, is a really beautiful place. It was good to be back for a while!

5 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. We also love going to Utah to visit. We always appreciate reading about your very special family. You are great examples to us of what we hope to have one day. Have fun in sunny california.
I will go to women's conference. I used to go with my inlaws, it was a lot of fun!
Jill, ah, so great to see you!! Thanks for fitting us into a busy weekend! If I can figure out a way, I'd love to join you again for women's conference. Just got to work out the logistics there. Anyway, thanks for being the wonderful friend to us that you are! You are the best!
Jill, awesome pictures! What a fun trip! I'd love to try and go to Women's Conf. next year. Glad you had such a nice trip!
We had a lot of fun with you guys. We loved getting to play with Kate and Gwen, they're both at such a fun age.
Post a Comment