Playing in the rain
Strolling outside
Helping in the kitchen
Baby Gwen is not much of a baby anymore. Her language has taken off and she's learning new words every day. One of her favorites is "Myself" meaning I'll do it myself mom, thanks. She's miss independent and she'll let you know! She's mostly sweet with a little 2 year old sass thrown in. She is so much fun to have around. She loves her sister and will copy most anything Kate does. She loves to have dance parties, swing at the park, go on stroller rides, go to Costco (yes, not sure why but she asks frequently "Go to Costco, Mommy?" Must be the samples.), practice on the potty (i guess i should start working on that one), eat, help in the kitchen, read Goodnight Moon and If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, snuggling with her blanket and especially her daddy.
Kate is a girly girl and loves pink, barbies, princesses and dress-up. She is very artistic and loves to draw and paint. She loves school and especially music time. She is starting to sound out and write letters and still loves books. She is very affectionate and likes to snuggle and give kisses. She loves to be silly and get tickled. She likes to help in the kitchen but doesn't like to clean up her toys. She is a sweet big sister and is better about sharing than her sister is! She has a sweet tooth like her parents and would eat candy and cookies all day if she could.
I love my girls.


3 comments:
WOW! It is so fun to see these pictures! I can't believe Gwen--she is looking so grown up and so much like Kate! Unreal! And that hair, ah, that is beautiful hair. Lucky Gwen!
We miss you! It had been a little while since we had talked much about Kate, and Peter was wishing on a star I asked him what his wish was--he just said "Kate." It was the sweetest.
I can't believe how big Gwen is, I still remember coming over to your guys place and she was a newborn in a bouncer on the floor! A lot had changed! WE hope you guys are enjoying California for us, we hope we can catch up to you there sometime!
Girls are so much fun! I am enjoying both my girls as well. I hope we get to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment