The garden fairy
And the witch!
It's funny how both girls chose what they wanted to be for Halloween, and each costume represents their personalities. Kate is very flowery, loving and happy. Gwen is also a sweetheart, but definitely has more of a mischievous side to her. And she's two.
It's funny how both girls chose what they wanted to be for Halloween, and each costume represents their personalities. Kate is very flowery, loving and happy. Gwen is also a sweetheart, but definitely has more of a mischievous side to her. And she's two.
We had Halloween festivities all weekend. By the time Monday came and it was Halloween, I felt like it should have been over! We had fun celebrating.
My mom held her annual costume party. I think my dad has worn the same costume for the past 8 years.
Gwen and Baylee share candy.
We had success growing our own pumpkin this year! Kate took care of the seedling in the beginning and she was very proud of her pumpkin.
Sorting candy after trick or treating. I remember this being one of the best parts of Halloween. Candy counting and trading. We've been on a sugar high the past week and finally last night Kate said "Mom, my tummy hurts. I think I've had enough candy."



2 comments:
yes! Sorting the candy! That was always so fun. And I remember all the bartering that went on, "I'll give you one pack of nerds for one snickers"
I love seeing the glimpses of your home. Keep posting pictures as you continue to get things put together! So exciting!
Jill, the girls look so great! I agree, the candy sorting is the best--now I'm finding that sorting and folding (and refolding) little baby girl clothes carries that same satisfaction!
And I'm totally impressed with the costumes you and Paul are wearing!
I don't think Peter would ever admit to having too much candy. Kate is such a good little girl!
Post a Comment