Monday, March 5, 2012
February
Started out with the Tanner Family Super Bowl party. Call anything a party and the girls get really excited about it. We put on sweats, made grilled chicken and pineapple quesadillas, guacamole, cookies and bought fancy root beer. The girls talked about it all weekend and surprised me with their interest in the football game. Paul was happy.
Paul and I had a weekend away in Utah to ski/snowboard. Once again, Rachel and Matt were gracious hosts and we had a fun weekend with them. We skied Park City and Solitude. I love being back in the beautiful mountains.
Stephanie and I spent the afternoon at the Huntington Library and Botanical Gardens. The grounds, art collection and architecture are stunning and the company was great. Steph became a fast friend when she moved here and I'm in denial that she's leaving soon. We ended our day with a sea salt caramel macaroon that was amazing! I'm still thinking about it.
Valentine's day was celebrated with my three loves. The girls are easy to please and so fun to surprise. Their little valentines of froot loops and color wonder made their day. Paul and Kate surprised me with flowers and we had a nice dinner at home together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
every time I see your ski pictures it makes me want to go! I haven't been since before Ryan was born! And those quesadillas look amazing!! I must make them!
Happy February, Tanners! I want to go skiing too--that is a GREAT tradition!
Nice work Paul on getting the girls into the superbowl. You'll be ready for a boy one of these days... :)
So glad we made it to Huntington Gardens--what a great day! I have been thinking about that macaroon since too--but not the cobbler. ;)
Post a Comment