
A broken shut off valve on a water pipe resulting in 2 trips to Home Depot, 2 hours of work, a blow torch, a few youtube videos and it's fixed! Paul impresses me with his handyman skills--better than paying a plumber!

A box of the best mangos I've ever eaten in my life found for $2 (!!) at our local produce store. A stunning sunset sky view from our date night hike at Crystal Cove. Kate helping out with Saturday jobs stacking a woodpile after wood had a truck load of firewood dumped in our driveway. Hoping it will last through camping trips, bonfires and the winter. Also making us feel a bit better about our emergency preparedness!

A fun day with cousins. I had 5 kids for a day and loved it! They were so much fun. We swam, got ice cream cones and went to the beach. Good kids.
And plenty of swimming at home. Love summer nights when evening swims count for bath time and you can feel the ocean breeze in the yard. Summer is flying by!


2 comments:
Jill. I love these little looks into your beautiful California summer life! And I love all the flowers planted around your house!
Way to be handy Pablo. Very impressive indeed. -Grant
Post a Comment