We grew up going to Lake Nacimiento and I loved it as a kid. Now it's just as fun seeing my kids enjoy time on the lake and boating vacations. Four of my six siblings were there and it was a cousin party! My girls loved it.
Gwen wasn't sure about the tubing and after one ride was finished. She preferred to be on the boat or the shore. Kate couldn't get enough, as long as the driver didn't go too fast.
Sweet baby Ethan was there and it was so fun to have a cuddly baby around. He's calm and happy--the best kind!
We ate really delicious food and way too much of it! The house we rented had my dream stove and oven. My parents brought all the food and my mom spoiled us with her cooking.
My dad was proud that his many hours teaching us to ski as kids paid off. My brothers and I were all able to get up on skis and wakeboards. It was fun--although I'm still sore. As my brother said "I'm not a spring chicken anymore." Yes, it's true.
On our way home we stopped at Avila Barn in San Luis Obispo. The girls got to feed goats and we looked at the beautiful garden and market.
Thanks, Mom and Dad, for a great trip!









5 comments:
OH MY GOSH !!! You got some great pictures.....I'm re-living the week as I look at them. Can't wait til next year.... mom
What a blast!
Those are some great and funny pics. I love your dad's shirt - "NOT RIGHT NOW." Hilarious, I need to get one for my dad. Looks like you had a dream trip! Waaay fun.
How fun!!!! But where we're the tents? ;)
Haha! I love little Gwen's face when she's sitting next to you in the tube.
And those pancakes look so fluffy and delightful all lined up on that amazing cook top.
Looks like a fun time with the fam.
(Jealous that you can get up on waterskis)
Post a Comment