We started out February doing one of our favorite things--skiing and snowboarding! The wives got to tag along on Paul's annual guys trip and it was a blast! We went to Park City and lucked out with amazing snow. There was about a foot of fresh powder for us and it was such a treat! We skiied at the Canyons in Park City where I had a season pass in college, so it was fun to be everyone's tour guide. Our first day there we went snowmobiling. Paul loves it, I was freezing. I'd rather snowboard than try to manuever one of those heavy snowmobiles. The scenary was beautiful and we had good company with our friends the Harris and Thompsons.
A few last days at Disney. We happened to be there the day after the superbowl. Clara loved seeing Ariel and Paul loved seeing Peyton Manning!
And a few random pictures from February... a baby shower for Lorraine's new baby girl, Kate's crew from school that she scooters home with, and Gwen's clothes and accessories all laid out for school. She loves to be fancy!
No comments:
Post a Comment