So just an update on the fish mask breathing treatments for Kate -- we've done them for a week now and we're going to stop tomorrow and see how it goes. Her cold symptoms seem to have gone away, so we're hoping we're done with sickness for awhile...
Here's a picture of Kate in her new homemade dress for those of you who don't make it over to to Jill's sewing blog.

I can't remember when it was, but a few years ago Jill and I were talking about our goals and one of hers was to become a "domestic diva." I'm very proud of her recent work and I'd say she's well on her way to accomplishing her goal.
9 comments:
Jill, you are a domestic diva! Good goal!
I'm so glad Kate's back!
You're so talented! I love your taste in fabrics and patterns. Little Kate looks adorable!
Wow Jill, I am constantly impressed ! She looks darling - I keep telling you .....you could market those skills of yours ! Love you, mom
I am so impressed! She looks very cute. I'm glad she's feeling better.
Fun fabric--did you get that at Joann's? Kate looks back to her normal adorable self--bet that's a relief.
love
MOM
So glad she is getting better! Great dress!!
You pick out the cutest fabrics for all of these projects! You are so good at that! Okay I have a nurse Jill question now...did you do the cord blood registry thing? I would LIKE to do it but I'm surprised how much it costs! What is your opinion?
CUTE, CUTE! I love the dress! Jill is very talented!
I hope she is able to be done with the mask.
Beautiful dress, beautiful girl.
Emily
Post a Comment