Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sick Day

It’s been a sick day. You know, the ones where you sit around hanging out with Elmo, trying to not throw up your crackers and water (we’re 1 for 3 so far) and watch way more TV than you should be. Because playing with toys, or doing anything else for that matter, is much too difficult. Hopefully tomorrow we can keep our crackers down.

6 comments:

sandee said...

How I'd love to hold that little sweetie right now! What a darling picture! love, mimi

Kim said...

What a cutie. No fun when they are sick. :o(

Ruth said...

I'm so sorry Kate is sick. It's so sad when you know they don't feel well and there is nothing you can do about it. We were there a month or so ago, only we watched way too much "Dora." I hope she is feeling better.

Jill said...

It's never fun when the little ones are sick! Poor Kate!! Hope she feel better soon, for her sake and YOURS!

Jamie C. said...

oohh, cute and such a sad picture. I hope she's feeling better, and you don't start tossing your crackers either.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.