Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

It's no secret that I love holidays. 4th of July is no exception--I always look forward to it. I love that the weather is usually always warm and sunny. I love the good food that comes with it--watermelon, BBQ, corn on the cob and ice cream. I love the colors and I love how everyone comes together to be patriotic. I love that kate gets to play in the pool all day and that she even let me throw her off the diving board. I love getting to see family and friends.
I love watching this girl rock out to the tunes being played while we waited for the fireworks show to start. I love watching fireworks--especially over the ocean. I love summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey jill... its michelle(wurtz) what an amazing cutie pie you have! & that smile is the best! its crazy seeing how big everybodys kids are getting when it seems like not that long ago we were all still kids! tell your family hi for me :)