Jill, I just saw your comments on our blog and realized for some reason I haven't been getting the updates on yours. I LOVE all your pictures and Kate looks darling with her new haircut! We are excited to have you guys back and will definitely have to give you some tips on where to go in Vermont. Enjoy the rest of your time in CA and we'll see you soon!
2 comments:
HEY! Are we still on for this weekend? We can do next weekend, too. Email me and let me know!
Jill, I just saw your comments on our blog and realized for some reason I haven't been getting the updates on yours. I LOVE all your pictures and Kate looks darling with her new haircut! We are excited to have you guys back and will definitely have to give you some tips on where to go in Vermont. Enjoy the rest of your time in CA and we'll see you soon!
Post a Comment