Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Friends. Fish. Fair.

Summer is flying by! We only have a few more weeks left in California--I can't believe how fast it has gone. We've been busy having fun. Last week my best friend (and roommate) from college, Jacki, came to Long Beach to visit. Jacki lives in Montana and unfortunately it's not the easiest place to visit! I was happy she came to see us and wish we lived closer. We took Kate to the Aquarium of the Pacific--she loved it!

We went out to dinner in L.A. and enjoyed dining without highchairs.

We also went to the Orange County Fair. It was a different experience with kate, but she liked looking at the animals and riding the carousel. We liked racing on the big slide and eating sweet roasted corn on the cob.


Jacki is trying to talk us into a dude ranch vacation in Montana... I have always wanted to milk a cow. I think.

2 comments:

Jacki said...

TRYING . . . I've already got your dad sold!
Thanks for the great visit.

Ashley Lamb said...

so wish i coulda been there :(