this girl is playing so well on her own. You know when the house suddenly turns silent there must be something wrong. Either something bad happened or your child is getting into something they shouldn't, thus being so quiet? I was sure that was the case as I folded laundry in the other room and hadn't heard Kate for a while. I expected to find her drawing on the walls or climbing up the bookshelf. But no, just reading. Quietly sitting in the corner completely enthralled in her "ABC" book I almost didn't take the picture for fear of disturbing her. She has her fair share of mischievous moments, but today I'm grateful she is playing so well by herself.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Today I am grateful that::
this girl is playing so well on her own. You know when the house suddenly turns silent there must be something wrong. Either something bad happened or your child is getting into something they shouldn't, thus being so quiet? I was sure that was the case as I folded laundry in the other room and hadn't heard Kate for a while. I expected to find her drawing on the walls or climbing up the bookshelf. But no, just reading. Quietly sitting in the corner completely enthralled in her "ABC" book I almost didn't take the picture for fear of disturbing her. She has her fair share of mischievous moments, but today I'm grateful she is playing so well by herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment