Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Today I {Kate} am grateful for::

the "Christmas Tree" video. Or as my mom calls it "Mr. Kruger's Christmas". I don't watch too much TV but when my mom and I watched this last week I was so excited. It has all of my favorite things like cats, dancing, Christmas trees, baby Jesus, horses, sparkly lights, and Christmas songs. I've watched it a few times and I would watch it every day if my mom would let me. I love it. I think my mom likes it better than Barney and she says Mr Kruger is a nice old man. Did you know you can watch Mr. Kruger's Christmas too? They send out free copies. I am getting so excited for Christmas!

2 comments:

sandee said...

I am grateful for KATE...wish we were closer to watch the show together !! SOON OK?

Brett and Lisa said...

ohhh. how cute! That is such a sad show - I cry everytime!