Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's here!

This is the truck that made the long drive across the country and brought us our things last weekend. Don't worry, it wasn't only our stuff on the truck! We're down to the last few boxes and are getting comfortable in our new space. It's the first time in our marriage we have had a home that didn't share walls or ceilings with someone else. It's kind of nice! We are enjoying our new neighborhood and were welcomed with some fresh tomatoes from our neighbors garden. I ate one like an apple. I need to learn how to grow tomatoes like that. After working in the yard yesterday I realized I have zero gardening skills. Being the only girl with 5 brothers, I seemed to always avoid the outside chores on Saturday.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brett and Lisa said...

how exciting! Yes, we are looking forward to the not sharing walls thing too! We will have to come out and see your new place soon!

Maria said...

I can't wait to see and hear more about all you do now that you guys have found your "lost" home.