Friday, September 11, 2009

footprints on my floor

After putting the girls to bed the other night I walked into my bedroom feeling exhausted from a long, hot day. I noticed this footprint on my floor in the reflection of light from the bathroom and couldn't help but smile and feel happy--even though I had just mopped the floor the night before. This footprint is a great symbol of my life nowadays and the happy, bustling (and sometimes messy) home that we share.

6 comments:

Josh said...

Jill! You are awesome. How is your new house? What does it look like? We hope you are still enjoying the warm outdoors in Cali while New Haven slowly cools down.

Maria said...

I love the picture. You are quite the photographer. I am looking forward to more pictures of the house.

Tammy said...

I agree. You really are a good photographer. I always think that. I'm missing the old New Haven crew. I saw that you and Becca had a little reunion though. Fun!

Daniel and Emily Munns said...

Footprints better than... paw prints! I can't seem to ever get rid of those!

Emily said...

Love it.

Meggan said...

precious