Easter morning the bunny left a few things for the girls in their baskets. New swimsuits, sunglasses and eggs filled with bunny crackers.
Trying to get a picture of the girls in their Easter dresses before church and they decided to play "ring around the rosies". Gwen, below, sums up her whole weekend. CANDY!! Every time I turned around she had found a new piece somewhere and was in heaven!


3 comments:
Cute photos! I haven't left a comment for a while so its about time. I love your updates! And those dresses, are they oliver + s patterns? specifically gwen's? they are darling!!! great job on them (assuming you made them:).
miss you guys,
kare
I'm amazed that the girls loved that huge Easter Bunny so much. Bri would be scared I think.
And I liked that Gwen is wearing Halloween PJs on Easter morning. It made me smile. Their baskets are so cute! Brian just used an old beach bucket as his Easter basket. Pretty sad.
Love the easter bunny! And those sunglasses are killer!
Post a Comment