Monday, January 7, 2008

16 years later...


In elementary school my friends Paige, Lauren, Sara, Carly (not pictured) and I were best friends. In 4th grade my mom suggested that I throw a “Christmas Party” where we had a gift exchange and went out to dinner. My mom took us to dinner and once we were old enough to drive we started going by ourselves. We all ended up at different high schools and made new groups of friends, but we always got together once a year for our annual Christmas Dinner. 16 years later we still look forward to going out to dinner around Christmas time. Most of us just talk once or twice a year and we all lead very different lives, but we always have a great time together and feel lucky to still be friends.

2 comments:

Jacki said...

I think it's so great that you kept this tradition up. It's such a great thing to do.

Unknown said...

What a fun tradition! That is such a cute sweater you are wearing BTW.