After a month of exciting travels, it’s good to be home. In the midst of all the traveling commotion and excitement, I didn’t have a chance to post a Happy Birthday to Paul! We celebrated in Long Beach and included Kate in the celebration as well (we get to celebrate again with her—she turns 1 on Thursday!)

We had a great time in Denver—and were happy not to get stuck in a snow storm this year! Kate started out our trip there with a fever, so unfortunately she was a little cranky. She cheered up though when Grandpa Tanner pulled out the baby roller coaster. She loved riding it!



6 comments:
Yippee! We're excited to have you back! Happy birthday, Kate!
I love the baby rollercoaster!
Welcome back!
Hi! I feel like I haven't "talked" to you in forever! I can't believe that Kate is almost 1! It seems just like last year she was born... oh yeah, she was! Hope all is well for you. Next time you are in Cali, we should get together. We are now residents... at least until we can't afford it anymore:)!
Kate is so cute! I can't believe she's already a year old. It looks like you guys had some very busy but fun holidays.
Happy late birthday to kate and Paul. I love how smiley Kate is.
Post a Comment