
So as you might know I'm in business school right now and part of our curriculum is an international experience. There are nine different trips to all over the world and I chose to go to Japan. We went to Tokyo, Kyoto, Nagoya, and Kawasaki City. We visited businesses and talked with alumni and friends about the current economic situation in Japan, and picked up some interesting insights. I especially enjoyed the Toyota plant and the JFE Steel manufacturer's plant. We couldn't take pictures at the plants, but here's a link to some Tokyo pictures I took.
The Japanese people are really interesting, very into fashion, very respectful of one another and there is virtually zero crime. People are so concerned about others that if they're feeling sick, they wear a breathing mask to avoid spreading germs on the crowded streets and subways of tokyo.
2 comments:
What a neat experience! I am glad it went well and I am sure Jill is happy to have you back home.
Very cool. Can't wait to hear more about your trip.
Post a Comment