So I know I haven't been a frequent blogger, but I wanted to post this for two reasons. 1) I am very proud of Jill for her entrepreneurial spirit, and 2) This might inspire all of you to do the same. So, last night Jill starts going through the bookshelf and asking me if I wanted this and that. Mostly old books and DVD's. Well without much help from me, she posts a bunch of stuff on Amazon for sale and in the morning I wake up to this screen:
WOW - In one night, Jill sold about $70 in old dvd's and books. Now she has some capital to fund her impressive craft projects. Anyway, I never knew she had it in her, but with this added business experience, I might be witnessing the next Martha stewart in training.
6 comments:
That's so funny! Don't let your money making skills get back to my husband...as it is now, I've been banned from Joanns or anything like it.
Whoa--GO JILL GO! Make it big and hire me!
love
MOM
Wow! Great idea Jill. What made you think of that?
Thanks, Paul. Call it an entrepreneurial venture/wanting to clean out some of our stuff! I'm glad I have your support. :)
Way to go Jill! That's always a good feeling when you go through stuff and make money in the process! I should start doing some of that in preparation for our move.
Sounds like a good idea Jill...I always want to do this but my husband tells me it's a waste of time and no one will buy our stuff...I think I'll try it now :) Kea
Post a Comment