Saturday, March 29, 2008

Our new theme song

So yesterday was one of those days. One of those cold, gray, ugly weather days where the baby doesn't seem to stop whining, the house never gets clean, noses are still running, stomachs are aching and everyone is tired. It's supposed to be Spring, right? Then I heard this song again. I've always been a sucker for a cheesy country ballad and this one was just what we needed. So much, in fact, we've deemed it our new theme song for the moment. Because even with days like yesterday, life really is great.

5 comments:

Becca said...

uh, yeah, we had the identical day that you had yesterday and I kept thinking, "Ahh, I wish we were at Stew's!" Maybe when the stomachs settle and the noses stop running!

Love the song!

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

Love, love, love this new song! We heard it on the Apprentice and immediately downloaded it on itunes...hope things are better and that you guys have a great weekend!

sandee said...

I cried and cried......SO TRUE !!!

Ruth said...

Well, it's good to know we weren't the only ones having a day like that. The end of this week has been a rough one. Can't wait for Spring weather.

Jacki said...

Did you know that I really LOVE this song. In Montana we are late to get everything except for our country music! We are always up to date with that.