Ahhh...that looks nice! It was 50 degrees here today which was great. Lets just hope it keeps heading in a warmer direction.
So dreamy! Come to New Haven, Spring!
That's not even fair. I miss the California weather so much! My parents were telling me how warm it has been there. Bring some of that weather back with you.
What are you doing back in California?
Dang, I want to be there. The Washington is such a trial this time of year.
fun trip! it was so fun to see you guys and your cute little girl!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ahhh...that looks nice! It was 50 degrees here today which was great. Lets just hope it keeps heading in a warmer direction.
So dreamy! Come to New Haven, Spring!
That's not even fair. I miss the California weather so much! My parents were telling me how warm it has been there. Bring some of that weather back with you.
What are you doing back in California?
Dang, I want to be there. The Washington is such a trial this time of year.
fun trip! it was so fun to see you guys and your cute little girl!
Post a Comment