Last week we followed Paul, again, on a business trip to Palm Springs. Gwen feel asleep in the car, veggie straw in hand, and Kate was into making funny faces and checking out the windmills on the way there.
This trip was all work for Paul, so the girls and I were on our own. We discovered the local library and it was a good one! I love libraries and especially when they have a great kids selection and modern furniture. The girls love books and always like to spend lots of time at the library. Kate is really interested in art and coloring and was happy at the table with crayons. She's always running to me with her latest piece of artwork she's created for me, and they are improving! Yesterday she drew a pumpkin that actually looked like one! It's fun to see her skills develop.
We also visited a children's museum and those are always a hit! They loved the mini grocery store and police motorcycle. I noticed that Gwen has got her little tongue sticking out in almost every picture. Her new thing. These girls are such sweet sisters. I'm really loving having two girls. I always wanted a sister, so I'm happy that they have each other. They've got a really great friendship and for the most part play together really well. They are still figuring out how to share sometimes, but keep each other up at night giggling and are always concerned about each other. Gwen follows Kate around the house and wants to do everything she does and Kate is a pretty good sport about Gwen knocking down her block castles over and over again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Looks so fun! Those girls are so sweet--how fun to see them grow up together as friends. Miss you!
Post a Comment