Saturday, February 2, 2008

On a winter day

Kate is obsessed with the dishwasher. No matter what she is playing with in the kitchen, as soon as the dishwasher opens she bee-lines for it and has to get in on the action. Today once the dishwasher was empty I let her play in it and she loved it. I’m thinking this may be a new “cold-weather” activity for us. We are getting a little desperate—hopefully spring comes soon!

5 comments:

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

K, so our kiddos are the same way...don't know what it is, but they both love that dang dishwasher! Oh and Brynley got the same outfit that Kate has on from my parents for Christmas...very cute!

Ashley Lamb said...

oh my...she is so cute jill. and so photogenic too!

Jamie C. said...

Love it that you let her sit on the door, I'm so paranoid it'll break...we do have little chunckers though! Wait until she's tall enough to put the silverware away. I take out all the knives and hand the caddy to Gwen and she loves dumping the silverware one by one over the edge of the drawer. Of course, I have to go back and organize it, but it's all about distractions until I can get done what I need done right?
I love the baby quilt too! What a lucky little gal!

Kim said...

how fun!!! Bryson loves the dishwasher too. He just likes to help empty it though (even when it's not time to be emptied). How was her 1 yr check up?

Jacki said...

Maybe you could train to go ahead and do the dishes while she's in there. When she gets in down send her to Montana.